Business Law in 'Frivolous' Cases.
From the attached cases, and in the format given below, compare and contrast the facts, law, and merits of the two lawsuits by answering the following questions.
1. What are the facts?
2. What are the issues?
3. What laws apply?
4. What did the judge and jury decide?
5. Did the judge and jury make the appropriate decision based on the applicable laws controlling the case? Why or why not?
6. What are the ethical issues in the cases? Do the ethical issues differ from the legal issues? If so, how?
7. Both of these cases have been described as "frivolous" lawsuits. Based on your research what do you think? Is either one or both of these cases frivolous?
8. Regardless of what you think of the lawsuits, how could the business owners have prevented them? What advice can you give them for the future?© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com July 11, 2020, 7:35 pm 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/business/business-law/business-law-in-frivolous-cases-f54a