Equal Pay for Women that Works at Wal Mart
Write your mock Prospectus paper using the subject of Equal Pay for Women that Works at Wal Mart
1. Write an Introduction describing the topic.
2. Write the Statement of the Problem section.
3. Describe the Purpose of the Study. Include the results of a power analysis.
4. State the Research Question and the null and alternative hypotheses. Be sure that the question aligns with the purpose.
5. Write a Brief Review of the Literature.
6. Complete the Research Methods section (including the Operational Definition of Variables, Constructs, and Measurement sub sections). Be sure to:
a. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the envisioned design and methods.
b. Identify threats to validity and how ones design will address them.
c. Justify why the chosen design and methods are more appropriate for the research question than alternatives one have
d. Define the constructs that will measure and what one will do in order to determine how to operationalize them.
e. Describe the sample we propose to study and its characteristics; this should include, but is not limited, to: 1) age; 2)
gender; 3) ethnicity; 4) additional cultural factors; and 5) education level. Justify the choice of sample.
f. Describe the method of sampling.
g. Describe the type of data we need to collect and how we will collect it.
h. Briefly describe any ethical issues we foresee with the study. Make a preliminary assessment of the level of risk
associated with participation in the study that might need to be raised with the Institutional Review Board.
i. Describe and justify how one will analyze your data and the descriptive statistics one will present.
j. Explain how one conducted your power analysis.
k. Describe how one will handle your data, check for accuracy etc.
l. What problems do one foresee in implementing the design? How might onee prevent them?
References: At least seven (7) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12- 15 pages
Use current APA standards.© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com November 24, 2020, 10:07 am 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/business/business-management/equal-pay-for-women-that-works-at-wal-mart-j7gb