Leadership: Motivation & Communication
1. Maslow's needs-hierarchy is still relevant in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Illustrate your answer with relevant examples.
2. List and briefly describe the nine ways of acting to improve motivation in organizations.
3. Explain the theories of motivation from the perspective of which theory is best for motivating employees in a public organization (your choice). This measurement should demonstrate your ability to illustrate a realistic link between leadership theories and motivational approaches.
4. What steps can be taken to improve the quality of communication in organizations?
5. Discuss how technology has affected communication in public organizations. Please provide examples to justify answer.
6. Explain cultural competency and generational diversity from the perspective of leadership.© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/business/business-management/leadership-motivation-communication-j87g