Three Articles that Contribute to Theory
Examine literature in a topic area and identify three articles published within the past five years that investigate mediating, moderating, or independent variables in an attempt to contribute to theory in the topic area. Write a paper in which for each article:
1. At the beginning, please provide a short statement (one or two sentences) on the topic/problem.
2. Describes the theory the researchers explore. What are the key constructs in the theory? How are they related? Identify which ones are cause, effect, mediating, or moderating constructs. How are the constructs operationalized?
3. Briefly describe the study, including the number of participants and research methods.
4. Briefly describe the statistical analyses used
5. Briefly described the findings and how the researchers interpreted them and their contribution to theory.
Using some or all of the three articles, argue for a gap in the knowledge in the topic area and briefly describe a study involving mediator and or moderator variables that can contribute to theory.
References: At least three (3) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages
Use current APA standards.© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/business/business-management/three-articles-that-contribute-to-theory-j78n