Risk Management - 9 questions
During my study on my Master Degree Risk Management course, I am facing below key questions from my Risk Management professor, can you please provide in-depth answers to below? (like around 200 words answers for each question)
1) Why banks are critical institutions especially from Risk Management perspective
2) What are the profitability landscape for banks after Lehman crisis, from Risk Management perspective
3) What are the key differences between Forwards (OTC derivatives) and Futures (Exchanged Traded Derivatives), again.... from Risk Management perspective
4) What are the key objectives of new regulations for derivatives
5) What are the Key functions in Global Market Value Chain, from Market Risk perspective
6) What are the Evolution in metrics for Market Risk?
7) What are the Risk mitigations for Counterparty Credit risk.
8) Differences between Market liquidity Risk versus Funding Liquidity Risk.
9) What are the root causes for liquidity problems in financial institutions during the financial crisis.
Thanks a lot© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/business/finance/risk-management-9-questions-j4oo