Web Based Survey
In 1-2 pages explain how to create a Web Based Survey using the guidelines below. Conclude with a couple paragraphs explaining technologies role in evaluation tools.
1. Determine the target population to be assessed and the purpose of the survey.
2. Design the layout of the survey and format questions, remembering to keep the survey short and simple or else risk skewed answers.
3. Provide a welcome screen that is user friendly from the start that explains the easiness of responding to questions with instructions.
4. Post questions that have a consistent format and flow.
5. Test the system before launching it to make certain the glitches are worked out.
6. Pilot test the survey with a small group similar to the targeted audience.
7. Strategically plan the survey distribution with only a few email reminders.