Health Science Questions
1. Why are controlled substances more heavily regulated than other types of medications? Who regulates controlled substances?
2. Why is privacy such an important issue in healthcare and the field of pharmacy? How does HIPAA protect a patient's privacy?
3. When processing and outpatient prescription what information do you need to obtain from the patient before processing and dispensing the medication?
4. Two common settings for the pharmacy professional are the hospital and a community setting. Compare and contrast the role of the pharmacy in each setting. What other settings are there?
5. Give the five rights of medication administration and also get at least three things pharmacy can do to prevent medication errors.© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com February 19, 2020, 8:23 am 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/health-sciences/issues-in-health-care-delivery/health-science-questions-hg6b