Approaches to change are noted.
Has anyone visited a womens's shelter or half-way house where behavioral and or cognitive-behavioral technigues or programs were/are used???
· What population participates in the program?
· Who presents the program or interventions?
· How is the effectiveness of their interventions measured?
· How did they determine a need for the program?
· Do they have plans for other programs or interventions which use behavioral or cognitive models and techniques?
· What other models and theories are represented in their programs?
...re professionals such as psychologist, registered nurses and even career developers.
? How is the effectiveness of their interventions measured?
The effectiveness of the interventions are measured by the number of women who are able to bounce back on their feed, meaning that they find meaningful employment, there are financially stable, they are able to move from the shelter into their own homes, and are able to support their children and send them off to school (if there are children involved). The more women manage to do this at the faster pace, the more successful the program is.
? How did they determine a need for the program?
The need for the ...