Mexican Laborers and the Bracero Agreement
The Bracero agreement:
1. Background: The rise of fascist powers and American entry into World War II created a man power shortage in United States
2. Agreement: A bilateral agreement between the United States and Mexico and later by an Executive order Braceros were allowed to till the agricultural lands of US and sustain the American railroad
3. Contributions: The Braceros had transformed America into a lush green farm land
4. Braceros suffered countless sufferings like segregation and inadequate compensation
5. The bracero program was officially ended on May 30, 1963
6. The condition of Braceros today.