SolutionLibrary.com Legal Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://SolutionLibrary.com (the "Site"). We at SolutionLibrary (herein referred to as "SL", "we," "us," or "our") are pleased you have visited our Site and are contemplating using our services.
PLEASE READ THESE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "TERMS") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- Agreement Required. Although you will be permitted to view some parts of the Site without agreeing to these Terms, your consent to the Terms, by clicking the "I AGREE" button below, is a pre-condition to accessing most of the contents and services we offer. Following your initial agreement to these Terms, your continued use of the Site will constitute your consent to be bound by the Terms as they may be revised from time to time. See s. 14 for procedures to terminate this agreement.
- Products Offered. Through the Site, we sell Solutions (referred to in these Terms as the "Products") to academic problems, questions and queries from across approximately 50 subject areas, and many topics within each of those. By agreeing to the Terms, you are deemed to have represented and warranted to SL that you have attained the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside (e.g. 19 years of age in the province of Ontario in Canada).
- Jurisdiction. The Products are sold exclusively via the Internet to primarily student customers located throughout Canada, the United States and in other jurisdictions world-wide. We make no representation that the contents of the Site or the Products are appropriate for your objectives, or available for purchase in any particular location. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree that your use of this Site shall be deemed to have occurred solely in the Province of Ontario, Canada. By using the Site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with local laws. You further agree and acknowledge that these Terms and any dispute in connection with your use of the Site or purchase of the Products will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. In the event of any dispute relating to the Site, the Products or the Terms, you expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of courts in Ontario, Canada.
- Site Contents. This Site contains materials from a variety of sources including materials submitted by various independent contractors to us. Site contents may be protected by copyright and moral rights as original literary, dramatic, musical or artistic works, including compilations and computer programs. SL has designed the Site and will use its best effort to ensure that copyright is not infringed. This results in some limitations on your use of the Site. In some circumstances, Students using the Site may benefit from an exception pursuant to which "fair dealing" or "fair use" of particular material does not infringe copyright. However, SL makes no warranty or assurance that any particular use of the Site by any particular Student constitutes "fair dealing" or "fair use" for any purpose; you are advised to consult a lawyer before attempting to rely on any such exception in relation to your use of the Site. All material submitted to SL in connection with the Services, or otherwise posted on the Site, is subject to our Copyright Notification Policy (https://solutionlibrary.com/copyright), which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials. All of the Site contents, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips, and software is the property of SL, or of parties that have assigned or licensed materials to SL, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. Unless you obtain our express written permission, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated to the public by telecommunication, linked, framed, exploited, resold or distributed by any means whatsoever, except that you may download or print a single copy of the Products for the purpose of research or private study, provided that you maintain all copyright notices relating to such materials, and that you never hold out the material contained in the Products as being of your own creation. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Refund Policy. Our Products have been compiled by PhD or Masters level independent contractors with expertise in their academic fields. However, because of the subjectivity associated with this type of Product, all users acknowledge that they are buying all SL Products "as is", and that all sales of SL Products are final and that refunds will not be issued unless there are technical difficulties with your ability to download our Products that we are unable to resolve. However, if you are not satisfied with any SL Product you purchase, our Customer Service department, reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org, will be pleased to help ensure that you find what you need. Indefinite Suspension. An indefinite suspension is a suspension of a user's privilege to use the SL site for more than 60 days with no definite reinstatement date. Indefinite suspensions are generally reserved for the more serious or repeated violations of these Terms. Indefinitely suspended users may be reinstated by SL in its sole discretion, though SL may determine at any time that the suspension is permanent.
- Links to Other Sites. There may from time to time be links contained in the Site enabling you to leave the Site and connect directly to the sites of others. Such linked sites are entirely independent of the Site. SL provides any such links only as a convenience. Links do not imply SL’s endorsement or approval of or any affiliation between SL and such site's provider, or the information, products or services made available through any linked site.
- Disclaimer. The contents of the Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, SL, its affiliates, independent contractors and licensors disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SL, its affiliates and licensors do not warrant the functions, information or links contained on the Site or that its contents will meet your requirements, that the Site, or its contents, are fit for any particular purpose or that the operations of the Site or its contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, worms or other harmful components. SL, its affiliates and licensors do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Products provided by or through the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, security or otherwise. You (and not SL) assume the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction that may result from your use of the Site.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall SL, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies or independent contractors or licensors or any of their respective directors and officers, be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site, even if SL has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall SL"s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including but not limited to negligence] or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to purchase SL’s Products.
- Indemnification. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you will defend, indemnify and hold SL, its parent company, affiliates, independent contractors, and related companies, and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including all legal fees and costs, arising out of either (a) your breach of any provision of these Terms or (b) your use of the Site and its contents. SL reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any action, claim or matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms shall be found to be unlawful, void and unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- Amendments to Terms. SL reserves the right to make changes to this Site and to modify these Terms at any time. You should review these Terms on a regular basis. Your continued use of the Site following amendments to these Terms shall constitute your acceptance of them.
- Termination. These Terms are effective until they are terminated by SL or by you. You may terminate this agreement at any time by contacting SL customer support by e-mail at email@example.com , in which case, termination is effective at the end of the business day following the day on which your termination notice is actually received by SL, and you will be prevented from using the Site from that point in time onward. These Terms will terminate immediately without notice from SL if, in SL’s sole discretion, acting reasonably, you fail to comply with any material provision of these Terms, or if SL reasonably believes that you have violated any applicable law or have acted contrary to the best interests of the Site, SL, its parent company or any of its affiliates or associates. Upon termination of this agreement, for any reason whatsoever, you agree that you will continue to be bound by the following provisions that shall survive termination: sections 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 and 16.
- English Language. The parties have requested that these Terms be drawn up in English.
In agreeing to these Terms, you recognize and agree that although the security efforts of SL, the Service Providers and its other partners are generally consistent with standard industry practice and compliant with applicable governing regulations, your complete privacy, confidentiality and security associated with any communications between us is not possible over the Internet, and therefore cannot be guaranteed. As a result, SL shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of privacy, disclosure of information, harm, damage or loss that may result from your transmission of any information to us in any connection with the Site.
Last updated February 1, 2019