Biological Influences of Psychology
In order to better understand how preschool children learn from their play activities, you have advised the Product Development department to study the biological influences of psychology. See the scenario for the specifics of your role.
Develop a short presentation describing the biological influences of psychology. In your presentation you may include elements such as:
1. Functions of the various systems and the divisions of the nervous system.
2. The importance of understanding the biological influences of psychology. Detail what these influences are.
3. The importance that biological factors play in bodily appetites.
4. Similarities and differences in the functions of the spinal cord and the brain.
5. Major areas of the brain and the function of each area. How prescription medicines are designed to positively affect brain function.
6. The way hormones affect our behavior.