Please provide some notes and ideas on the following topics:
1) Alcohol/Drugs use and abuse in the military
2) What are factors/variables on why military members use alcohol/drugs
3) What are factors/variables on why military members abuse alcohol/drugs
4) What are some military/civilia...
An explanation of the challenges you might encounter when using micro practice skills while interviewing the client. Then explain what skills you might use to overcome those challenges. Finally, explain what skills you think you might excel at while working with a client and why.
This project is going to require you to identify a specific health concern in your community. Your goal is to identify a health need within your community that concerns you and that you feel should be brought to the attention of someone specific
Specifically, for this assignment, you will:
The historical perspective of addiction is often not considered when providing treatment. For this discussion:
- Briefly provide a historical overview of the way addiction has been approached in the past.
- How do you think a therapist might best use this historical perspective to serve the needs ...
1. List and discuss in detail the questions that must be asked when selecting a standardized measuring instrument. Provide a simple social work example.
2. List and discuss the four levels of measurement. Provide a social work example.
3. What are measurement errors? How do these effect measur...
Outline key issues utilizing the 4-Box Model of ethical analysis, as well as any further information you feel it would be helpful to obtain; 2) outline the steps you would take to reach your ethical decision, utilizing the decision-making template, incorporating the NASW Code of Ethics and keeping i...
Choose a specific population and an addictive behavior (internet addiction, cybersex addiction, drug-related or other addictive behavior) for this assignment.
Design a new prevention strategy or information and advocacy model created for your chosen addictive behavior. This strategy or model must d...
You are the Corrections Human Relations and Training Officer for a large metropolitan correctional facility known as the Centervale Corrections Facility. This facility has existed for 17 years and has well-developed policies and practices.
The Centervale Corrections Facility was one of the more r...
I need help with a treatment plan for Lisa using Motivational interviewing and CBT with the following objectives in mind:
(Treatment Plan for Lisa)
Current Symptoms or Indicators:
Quick Case Summ...
Help me to develop a Substance Abuse Assessment and Intervention Plan based on the case study of Lisa at the bottom. It should include all of the following sections:
1. Substances abused and implications of abuse
2. Biological predispositions
3. Family considerations
4. Cultural considerations...
What are some of the important ethical and legal considerations for record keeping in an addiction counseling work setting? Be sure to identify the type of setting to which you are referring and identify the professional code of ethics applicable to the work setting. Provide an example of one partic...