Welfare System Potential Actions
• What are potential actions (recommendations/solutions/changes) that can better manage the nations welfare system? BE SPECIFIC
• Who is the audience these actions would target? BE SPECIFIC. The target audience is the one that can actually DO what is being recommended. The audience must fit the solutions
• Why should these actions be taken? How is the current welfare system a problem? BE SPECIFIC AND STATE IT AS A PROBLEM
• Why is the problem important to the targeted audience? What is the audience's point of view? Why should the audience care? Convincing a specific group of people to do something, you must be able to convince that group of people that the issue is worthy of their time/energy.
• What is known about the audience (e.g., technical knowledge, knowledge of the issue, understanding of the academic literature/background related to the issue, political or organizational culture or constraints, exposure to the issue, potential openness to the message)? BE SPECIFIC© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/sociology/economic-sociology/welfare-system-potential-actions-j5gf