Questions on The System
• How do you define success with families in the welfare system?
• What is the fundamental difference between the new Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) and former Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) programs?
• What is the largest federal food program? How has it affected the overall economy in America?
• How can the welfare system change in policy or approach in order to stop or slow welfare fraud?
• Should recipients of welfare benefits be subject to random drug testing? Why or why not?
• Congress plays a major role in the effectiveness of the welfare program. In the past decade, what has congress done to reshape the program?
• Does the welfare system enable the continuous cycle of low-income families to live on benefits without putting effort into stabilizing their low-income situation?
• Should there be a time frame on how long a low-income family can be on the welfare system without actively seeking employment or skill training?© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com September 19, 2020, 11:56 am 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/sociology/workplace-political/questions-on-the-system-j688