Human Brain Analysis Thoughts
• What are some thoughts on the analysis/statistics that people only use 10% of their brain?
• Where did the analysis/statistics number come from?
• Who produced this data? What is its origin? Explain the foundation regarding the source of the statistic overall
• Does it appear that the number was presented/interpreted accurately? Why or why not?
• What is currently known about the analysis/statistics that people only use 10% of their brain? What is current research on these analysis/statistics?
• What are some suggestions for how this statistic should have been reported in a newspaper or popular magazine (compared to how it was reported in question 2)?© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/statistics/data-collection/human-brain-analysis-thoughts-j76e