Experimental Design Structures
Answer Questions About Experimental Design
1. Explain the difference between multiple independent variables and multiple levels of independent variables. Which is better?
2. What is blocking and how does it reduce "noise"? What is a disadvantage of blocking?
3. What is a factor? How can the use of factors benefit a design?
4. Explain main effects and interaction effects.
5. How does a covariate reduce noise?
6. Describe and explain three trade-offs present in experiments.
References: At least five (5) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 4-5 pages
Use current APA standards.© SolutionLibrary Inc. solutionlibary.com 9836dcf9d7 https://solutionlibrary.com/business/business-management/experimental-design-structures-j6ql