Is Wealthier Healthier?
African nations tend not to have lower health outcomes, experiencing epidemics of infectious and non-communicable diseases across the continent. There is substantial health inequality among and within many nations in Africa. Similar disparities in health also exist in Lati...
1) Choose a research study article of interest to you (public health topics)
2) Refer to the study you choose and complete "Assessing a Research Study."
3) Identify an article that directly references your chosen study and compare it to your findings. Does this article refute or confirm the study'...
The four largest minority groups in the United States are African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and Native Americans.
Select at least two of the minorities listed above and describe how being a member of that minority group might affect aging. Be sure to include the role of fami...
Can I get some help please
1.Examine one weather condition over the past two years in the U.S. which drastically affected the population. How can the community better prepare their families for such severe conditions?
2.Do you agree with the statement that countries should be held accountable fo...
Based on your understanding of the topic, create a report in a Microsoft Word document answering the following questions:
How do social and environmental factors affect teens and young adults making healthy or unhealthy decisions? How influential is the family environment?
What motivates teens t...
1) Describe the most common pathogens infecting humans today and the typical diseases each causes.
2) Discuss major causes of air pollution and the global consequences of the accumulation of greenhouse gases and ozone depletion.
1) Do you find it easy or difficult to determine the nutritional value of food? What are some methods to help you more easily determine the nutritional values of food?
2) What environmental, economic, and psychosocial factors influence people food and drink choices today?
3) Explain the prim...
Please help with the following problems:
1) Explain the importance of a healthy lifestyle in preventing premature disease and promoting wellness.
2) Define each of the four components of psychosocial health, and identify the basic traits shared by psychosocially healthy people.
Some words look difficult to pronounce, spell, and even to understand the meanings and could be overwhelming learning medical terminology.
Other than memorization, what are some things you might do to make it easier to learn medical terms?
Using the obesity in children describe how you will gather data for your health assessment (interview, focus groups, or whatever methods you feel are appropriate).
Using the US Census information on your community (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/17/1719642.html)
complete the health as...
There are a great number of resources on the Internet that provide reliable examples of health assessments. One such site is that of Los Angeles county, California, a public site. Go to the link below and choose a health issue (i.e. Children with Special Health Care Needs). Review the data and evalu...
I need some help with this discussion:
Choose (senior citizens in Illinois State) and list at least two possible health concerns for that population. Research your local newspaper or other source to give information on community health interventions or public policy that exist with the population ...
I've always contended that there are three critical components to achieving a quality of care from providers. They are collaboration, communication, and coordination among providers and in developing the logistics and operational services. This applies to hospitals, clinics and large practices. Can ...
I need some help answering questions on cone beam technology:
- What is a cone beam?
- What is its history - when, where and who?
- How is radiation produced?
- What are the safety measures for operating the machine?
- What types of cancer are treated with that particular treatment machine?
Use one word to describe each therapy below (3 words total, one word for each of the three therapies).
Explain why you used the word you picked to describe each therapy.
3. Music Therapy.
Chronic Childhood Problem covering the pathophysiology of the illness, nursing management and available Community Resources.
The response should also include a reference list. A minimum of three references must be utilized. APA format must also be utilized for the paper.
1. Over the last decade our country has undergone many changes to deal with the occurrence of terrorist attacks. Discuss your stress (if any) related to September 11th until now and how you deal with these issues.
2. Many people equate mental and emotional well-being with happiness. If they feel ...
• After watching the video Denied Affordable Medicine, do you think pharmaceutical companies have a social responsibility to help those in need? Why or why not? Explain your answer, and citation
• Do you think the pharmaceutical c...
The government pays for or directly provides for more than 50% of all health care services in the U.S. through military/VA, Medicare/Medicaid (CMS), Indian Health Services (IHS) and other programs/facilities.
Pick a specific government program or provider from readings Discuss the services prov...
Provide examples of performance measures experienced throughout a health care career. Were these successful? Why or why not? Would these performance measures be a useful tool for leaders in health care? Please include a reference so that I can expand on this topic. Thank you
How does environmental pollution result in adverse health effects for individuals and communities? Cite examples of ways that environmental pollution may be combatted using primary, secondary, and tertiary methods of prevention.
Discuss future trends in health care.
Include an assessment of how the Internet, or any other form of electronic communication, may be used as an external delivery source in communicating patient-specific information.
Address the impact of distance delivery on health care.
Consider the use ...